- PARÁLISIS BRAQUIAL OBSTÉTRICA
- Clínica solidaria Parálisis Braquial Obstétrica
HOW IT WORKS
- Free visits and surgery
- Reduced rates for hospitalisation and surgery.
- Reduced rates for implants, if necessary.
- Attraction of donations to cover the costs of those without resources
- Solidarity: Creating a financial aid fund for those who have less
- Reduced cost: Enabling access to treatment in the private sphere at accessible costs.
- Waiting lists: Combat delays in treatment due to long waiting lists in the public system
- Give access to treatment by Dr. Knorr and Dr. Soldado if desired.
A TEAM OF MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS
- Team led by international experts in lower extremities (Dr Knorr) and upper extremities (Dr Soldado)
- We offer the treatments with the most scientific evidence and at the same time the most advanced techniques.
- Surgeries: Hospital de nens
- Visits (contact):
- Barcelona 653 610 643
- Zaragoza 695 518 761
- Galicia 658 135 718
- Cordoba 695 518 761
- Basque Country 617 327 793
Francisco Soldado MD PhD and Dr Jorge Knorr MD PhD
Dr. Francisco Soldado is a specialist in children's upper extremity problems and in the reconstruction with microsurgical techniques of the extremities of children.
In his efforts to perfect treatment strategies and techniques, he has collaborated with multiple reference centers around the world.
Hospital de Nens
Carrer Consell de Cent, 437
Unidad de Cirugía Artroscópica
C/ Beato Tomás de Zumárraga 10 Hospital Vithas San José, 4ª Planta
Vall d'Hebron Hospital Campus
Passeig de la Vall d'Hebron, 119-129
Centro Médico Teknon
Carrer de Vilana, 12